PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me you're not all the same.

Golden
21-08-2007, 12:56 AM
Hi everyone :Blush:

I am a highly experienced ex Audi engineer, the kind of person who may be very helpful on an Audi forum.

Unfortunately I'm hoping people will convince me to stay as I've already been turned off the Forum.

One of your mods deleted my very first post and gave me a 'forum warning', not for breaching forum rules but apparently they are a mind reader and felt I was going to breach forum rules. I'm impressed that you have managed to get a psychic to be a forum moderator, although I'm not sure about their abilities.

Anyway, HELLO to everyone else and I hope you'll make me feel more welcome :Blush:

onzarob
21-08-2007, 06:41 AM
Sorry to see your first experence, I wouldn't worry to much about that, more of a trip up first post than anything else.

Welcome to the site, great to have you onboard, looking forward to hearing some of the Audi knowledge you have.:beerchug:

Eshrules
21-08-2007, 08:14 AM
The mod team (especially me) do make mistakes and whilst i may have been a little premature in my judgment, it would have been nice if you had have waited for me to come back to your PM.

your post has been re-enstated and i'm sure you will act within the rules & regs of the forum.

as you can understand, this forum suffers from quite a lot of spam, although i may have been over zelous on my judgement with this one.

as i said, each and every member is a valued one

we're only human ;)

no hard feelings :beerchug:

golf tdi 02
21-08-2007, 09:04 AM
welcome to the site :beerchug::beerchug:
no we are not the same but please stick around
i am shure you will become a valued voice here
please do not take this to heart and i appologise on this persons behalf as we are welcomeing people and we welcome feed back be it good or bad.;)
small percentages tho?:biglaugh:
rich....

Millerman
21-08-2007, 06:06 PM
A big hi and welcome from me too, i'm sure you will have a lot of valuable input to contribute to the forum.:cool::cool::cool:

Ben
21-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Don't let it bother you. At least you know that your not the only one that has had a warning, i've had 2, didn't expect either of them but i didn't complain, i just took it on the chin and got on with it. Has any one had more than 2 or am i in the lead?:D

bora(ing) nick
21-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Don't let it bother you. At least you know that your not the only one that has had a warning, i've had 2, didn't expect either of them but i didn't complain, i just took it on the chin and got on with it. Has any one had more than 2 or am i in the lead?:D

Think i've had 2... cant remember, been on here that long...

I think both were for swe*r*ng like this...

Anyway... Hello and welcome to the site...:beerchug:

Nick

RickT
21-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Guys,

Can i call for this thread to be stopped, it was one mistake which has occurred and has now been revoked.

If any members get's a warning for anything a valid reason is also provided, I would say most members acknowledge and take on board.

As you can appreciate looking after the forum content is not an easy task and we have to stop anything which we could see as breaking the rules or potentially the creation of something.

As we are a public open age forum, we have to stick to our T&C's and enforce if required.

Im sure all of you understand from the mod's team point of view and if a mistake is made, we will hold our hands up and say so.

If you have an issue with anything, please feel free to drop a private message to one of the mod team members were will will dicuss further.

Many Thanks

RickT

stuart
21-08-2007, 08:17 PM
Mistakes were made, and apologies given, I think this has gone far enough;) I will close this now.....

Stuart