PDA

View Full Version : Question What model have I got?

rosso rocket
16-01-2013, 06:31 PM
I have recently acquired a 2011 Skoda Superb Diesel but I can't find anything which identifies the actual model that I have. The paperwork in the folder does not confirm any model name or number, just the chassis details and options codes, which I do not know what they are. It could be an S, SE, Elegance, 140 or 170...nothing tells me.

My best guess is its a 2.0Tdi 140 SE.

Anyone care to share how I can actually determine what model it is?? What about decoding the model label in the manual or boot?

I am used to Audi's and VW's and this is my first Skoda....Superb by name and build...very impressed with it so far......loads of standard kit which would cost an arm and a leg if it was an A6 or Passat!!! Love the trick hatch/boot lid dual function...v.clever indeed. Its so big in the back too...people get in and say wow, there is so much space!

I think I could be a convert! :biglaugh:

rabmurray9121
01-04-2013, 01:15 PM
What size alloys do you have (17 = SE, 18 = Elegance) have you got sat nav, leather seats with heating. Go on to the Skoda website and see what come standard with each model that will give you an idea of what car you have. have you been on to briskoda.net I am on both sites as I have a Skoda Superb 170 4x4 Elegance & Audi A4 Avant 2.5 TDI V6 Quattro.

bora23
19-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Pm me the reg and I'll tell you