PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Im new

debbie4979
20-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Hi, just found this forum, looks like a great place to be.

Well my names Debbie and myself and my other half and worked for VW and Audi for oooooohhhh years and years jointly about 12 years between us.

I used to be an administrator (sorted out invoices, ordering cars from the factory, giving cars reg numbers etc) before I left to be a stay at home mum, the wages wernt that good for me to back to work and pay for childcare.

Other half is a sales executive and now training up to be a business manager (selling vw finance)

Thought this would be a great place to join, and could help many of you out with my extense knowlege of the car industry.

Hopefully speak to you soon

xxx

golf tdi 02
20-08-2007, 06:33 PM
well its nice to have someone with knowlege of the inside welcome to the site :beerchug::beerchug:
rich..

Ben
20-08-2007, 07:34 PM
welcome,

So are you premitted to tell us your location or would that be too easy to locate his work?

Staff discount?;)

onzarob
21-08-2007, 06:55 AM
Welcome, Nice to have someone in the know on the finance side rahter than just technical;)

debbie4979
21-08-2007, 08:56 AM
welcome,

So are you premitted to tell us your location or would that be too easy to locate his work?

Staff discount?;)

Hi, he works around the Linc/Notts area.

With finance and purchasing cars there is lots of discount to be given so dont be affraid to ask:beerchug:

Paul_mkV_golf
21-08-2007, 08:59 AM
welcome aboard...