PDA

View Full Version : Tungsten Silver *pic*

DaveB666
14-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Had to take my mk6 bluemotion to the dealer today as its broken :( and while there had a nosey around the mk7s.

They had 5 in - 3 tdi 105bhp se's and 2 tsi ses - surprised there was no GT's in for people to look at?

I've got a TUngsten Silver mk7 on order and was hoping to see the colour I've chosen! he colours the dealer had were 2 whites, 1 silver, 1 black and then this random silver outside. I think this must be the Tungsten Silver Metallic?

The colour is very different from the generic 'silver', it's abit darker and quite flat looking. Makes a nice change I think though.

The dealer was JCT600, Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Roll on March 1st :)

EssexGonzo
14-01-2013, 06:04 PM
Sat in a Tungsten silver GT on Saturday at Inchcape Romford. Lovely. Had the 18 inch wheels. Realy nice car.

They also have an example of every Golf mark from 1 to 7! Obviously I forgot to take a picture.....

J400uk
14-01-2013, 10:00 PM
That's interesting they had the TSI SE as someone on a different forum was saying there don't seem to be any 122bhp TSIs in the country.

The colour looks OK, reminds me of the "Silver Leaf" colour from the MK6. Neither my cup of tea though!