PDA

View Full Version : Front skirt with blade only on SE?

Jason Carson
07-01-2013, 02:57 PM
So I've had the A4 for about 6 months now and im starting to get that feeling of wanting to change the odd bits here and their..

I really like the front blades see link below,

Audi Accessories < Owners area < Audi UK (http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/owners-area/audi-accessories.html?appLink=%2Faccessories-searcher%2Fdetails.do%3FaccessoryId%3D474)

but it says in the description not available on S Line?.. Surely it's the S Line owners which would be interested in this sort of thing because of the sporty / aggressive appearance. Anyway is their anywhere else i can get one of these from which will fit my S Line I really like the rear splitters available as well but guess what? theyre not available on the S Line either.

Rant Over.

fat controller
07-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Could it be that they don't make them available for the S-Line due to the reduced ride height when compared with the SE?

Guest 2
07-01-2013, 07:37 PM
front and rear bumpers are different between se and s-line remember!

Jason Carson
08-01-2013, 04:25 PM
I could see how ride height may be a problem.

Chris,

Yea they're different but aren't the bumpers in the link for completely new bumpers? so the fact that they're different shouldn't be a problem if your removing them should it? or are they just modifications?..

Maybe I'm just completely missing something lol

Guest 2
08-01-2013, 05:28 PM
The product in your link is for the blade only .. A bumper wouldn't be that cheap!

The S-Line bumper iirc has a semi blade built into it, below the fogs if my memory is correct.

The S-Line already has this "blade" built in to the bumper whereas its an addition to the SE.

Not my car below, but the lovely S-Line Avant I had for nearly 2 months! :D

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz90/57_audi/Courtesy%20Cars/a4avant/IMG005_zps31ff0e66.jpg

Jason Carson
08-01-2013, 05:38 PM
I see your point about the price now i think that is kinda cheap hehe.

I just like the way the optional bumper has the blade standing out from the bumper slightly and continues further round. Plus having something that is different to everyone else's cars is always appealing.

Maybe i'll do something with the centre blade then.