PDA

View Full Version : Help with Audi dealer diagnostic codes

coldeskimo
03-01-2013, 01:29 AM
I have just had my Q7 TDI checked for issues surrounding the immobilization issue I'm having and need to confirm if they are correct in their assessment as I don't beleive its a full ECU and ignition coil replacement.

Keys have been checked and no issue.

The error codes are as follows, which they believe lead to part J518 (which is a major expense $$$):

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Error messages:

Errors: Infrastructure.Vehicle.ODS8003E

Text: ODS8003E Infrastructure.Vehicle (EcuCom): The operation on the control unit with the control address 0x00 was faulty. Error message: <Ungueltiges Argument uebergeben>

Errors: Infrastructure.Vehicle.ODS8011E

Text: ODS8011E Infrastructure.Vehicle (EcuCom): Control unit with control address 0x42 is not installed or does not respond.

Text: ODS8011E Infrastructure.Vehicle (EcuCom): Control unit with control address 0x52 is not installed or does not respond.

Text: ODS8011E Infrastructure.Vehicle (EcuCom): Control unit with control address 0x62 is not installed or does not respond.

Text: ODS8011E Infrastructure.Vehicle (EcuCom): Control unit with control address 0x72 is not installed or does not respond.

Text: ODS8011E Infrastructure.Vehicle (EcuCom): Control unit with control address 0x05 is not installed or does not respond.

Text: ODS8011E Infrastructure.Vehicle (EcuCom):

Vcds-harrogate
19-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Hi,
how old in your q7? What are the symptoms of the fault.
Regards
adam

coldeskimo
20-07-2013, 07:32 AM
Hi,
how old in your q7? What are the symptoms of the fault.
Regards
adam
Hi Adam, the car was 2008 model bought new. It had a few issues along the way like the fan to push the a/c dying and an electrical issue with the tail lights which never really went away. Basically once we identified it was the ECU then there was no way to override the computer system which immobilized the car. Power came into the car but no radio, fans, lights etc. dash lights came on only. Had to be towed to the dealer in the end as other mechanics had no experience in replacing the parts. Cost AUD$2800 from the s t e a l e r s !! Sold it 4 months ago now and have finished with Audi after having owed 4 different models.