PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a build week yet?

andyCYM
21-12-2012, 04:54 PM
My order went to VW on 13 November but no news since. Has anyone been given a build week?

Evil Dan
21-12-2012, 07:11 PM
My order went to VW on 13 November but no news since. Has anyone been given a build week?

No I didn't get a build week at all. From my experience it will just go from "build week confirmed" to "in transit". Mine was ordered on 5th November and it changed to "in transit" earlier this week.

G0rdon
21-12-2012, 09:48 PM
Got a build week of 49 for a 31st October order. Dealer confirmed week 49 within a few days of that order date but it sat at processing order for a few weeks afterwards. Week 49's been and gone but, unlike Evil Dan, mine's still sat at build week confirmed and the dealer's system doesn't show anything different apart from the confirmation of week 49! Have you got an order number?

Evil Dan
21-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Got a build week of 49 for a 31st October order. Dealer confirmed week 49 within a few days of that order date but it sat at processing order for a few weeks afterwards. Week 49's been and gone but, unlike Evil Dan, mine's still sat at build week confirmed and the dealer's system doesn't show anything different apart from the confirmation of week 49! Have you got an order number?

That's very odd that mine has been built when I've specified more options than you and your order was a week earlier. Unless there is a shortage of one of the standard components and an option I have picked meant mine got built sooner.

G0rdon
22-12-2012, 07:28 AM
Well I never, just checked this morning and mine's now changed to 'In transit' as well!!

andyCYM
24-12-2012, 10:21 AM

The fleet company gave me a number (176145) but I think that's their number, not VW's.