PDA

View Full Version : New A5 Owner

smartyKD
11-12-2012, 02:52 PM
As it seems customary I'll introduce myself!

Just recently purchased my first Audi in a Black 2008 A5 3.0TDi Quattro Sport. Pretty well specced with Tiptronic, SatNav, B&O (which is stunning), electric seats etc. Wheels recently refurbed with a subtle shadow chrome finish, which I think looks great personally!

Recently had BMWs and always been my first port of call as a next car, so it's a bit of a leap of faith for me, but so far so good - it's an absolute stonker of a car. Only had it 4 days now, so still finding my feet, but never been more pleased with a car - it's so well put together and feels like new despite its 67k miles. No problems as yet apart from I've noticed the passenger side heated mirror doesn't work (drivers is fine) - simple replacement of the glass is it?

Android/Bluetooth pairing is great when it works, but sometimes it gets itself in a twist and I have to unpair and remove the phone and start all over again. Although over the past 24 hours it's behaved itself! Pretty sure it's an Android issue though, never been that confident with the bluetooth on it.

Looking forward to reading and contributing on the site

Kieran

Piccy:

http://i50.tinypic.com/1rc5jo.jpg

Guest 2
11-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Welcome (finally*!) to VWAF ;)

Lovely lovely looking car I must say!

Enjoy!

*FInally got your email registered?! :D

smartyKD
11-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Haha, hi Chris,

Yep I just registered with my Gmail account instead, thought I'd bypass all that palava - thanks anyway for responding to my mate.

(and thanks for the welcome!)

ChA6dders
11-12-2012, 05:18 PM
welcome along lovely motor enjoy!

Columbusracing
11-12-2012, 06:28 PM
welcome and nice shiny motor :)