PDA

View Full Version : Please Help skoda 1.9tdi axr engine help needed

petertaxi
23-11-2012, 02:02 AM
hi i have just got a skoda octavia with a blown engine its a 1.9tdi with the axr engine can any one help me what engine can i put in it without too much trouble ive been tod i can fit diffrent engines if i change the turbo and injectors is this true i need it to run properly and reliable as its going to be a taxi ...
so what engine codes wil fit ive been offered a audi but with diffrent code it looke identical ?????

i need to remove my cylinder head ive got irt nearly removed but having trouble removing exhaust and intake off back any help can it be removed with the exhaust still intact ???? please urgent help needed ??? its a 1.9tdii the axr engine .. in a 08 skoda octavia ...

petertaxi
25-11-2012, 08:49 AM
can anyone help me pease im desparate

Doctle Odd
25-11-2012, 10:07 AM
AVF engine is also 130 brake I imagine it should be easy enough to replace yours with. I think you need to jack it up and get the exhaust bolts from underneath, or use a stubby spanner from above but it will take a lot longer

petertaxi
25-11-2012, 10:42 AM
AVF engine is also 130 brake I imagine it should be easy enough to replace yours with. I think you need to jack it up and get the exhaust bolts from underneath, or use a stubby spanner from above but it will take a lot longer

thank you but mine is only the 74 k engine think its a 100 .. would it fit oh and by the way thank you i have got the cylinder head off now looks like 1 bent conrod ..

Doctle Odd
25-11-2012, 10:54 AM
wrong (again) so ASZ or ATD engines should fit. Any damage apart from the conrod? You could change the conrod have a look at this first AXR to replace ASZ - TDIClub Forums (http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=305064)