PDA

View Full Version : Bora Bone Shaker, Can you help

arob
16-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Hi All
Is there anyone who can help me? i have a 2001 bora tdi sport on 18"s with -35mm eibach springs.
I love the look and the lack of body roll but i now have a baby and i think its to hard and bouncy. Is there a suspension kit i can have that is slightly lowered and a more comfortable ride?
Cheers:1zhelp:

bora(ing) nick
16-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Hi All
Is there anyone who can help me? i have a 2001 bora tdi sport on 18"s with -35mm eibach springs.
I love the look and the lack of body roll but i now have a baby and i think its to hard and bouncy. Is there a suspension kit i can have that is slightly lowered and a more comfortable ride?

Well it's that or i'll swap your suspension for my standard suspension, lol. :biglaugh:

Nick

Lex Luthor
16-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Hi All

It's probably the wheels that are causing the uncomfortable rise.
Go to the original 16s and it will be much better.

arob
16-08-2007, 01:43 PM
Well it's that or i'll swap your suspension for my standard suspension, lol. :biglaugh:

Nick

Nick, your so kind :)

arob
16-08-2007, 01:46 PM
It's probably the wheels that are causing the uncomfortable rise.
Go to the original 16s and it will be much better.

Thanks for the reply Lex but i am sure it is the suspension as i have run 18s on my last 4 cars with standard suspension with no problems
Cheers:Blush: