PDA

View Full Version : hello guys :) new car and a couple of questions 2.7tdi

raf1990
11-11-2012, 02:12 AM
Hi guys just thought id say a quick hello, after a lot of thinking ive bought my first ever audi its a 2008 audi a4 2.7 tdi multitronic se :beerchug:

So far things have been great but i have just got a couple of questions I was hoping you guys could answer to put my mind at ease.

It goes like a train and ive had no other problems with the auto gear box but when I put it in reverse and start to reverse straight away ill hear a mild clunk as if the gear was not engaged properly even though it starts reversing straight away as soon as I let go of the brake pedal however if I wait like 2 seconds I can physically feel/hear the reverse gear engage and then move it with no clunking sound does this 2-3 second delay seem normal or should it be engaging the reverse gear straight away? Im getting a bit concerned regarding this reverse gear situation what do you guys suggest?

secondly ive bought a micro usb mmi cable because i have a galaxy s3, i plugged it in and it started charging my phone however still didnt recognise any of the media on my phone. Unfortunately a little while later when i plugged the cable in again it doesnt even charge any more. I have no SD card in the phone at the moment, also regardless of how many times i allow the contacts from my phone to be copied over bluetooth to the car it just doesnt copy :( any suggestions/tips will be helpful.

Thanks for reading everyone and thanks for your help :)

Guest 2
11-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Welcome to VWAF ;)

Please post your question in the relevant section as here is only for introductions ;)