PDA

View Full Version : audi a4 ajm upgrades

Duane Mckeever
30-10-2012, 12:32 AM
i have a audi a4 b5 ajm i have a new turbo ordered which is a 150 bhp bora turbo and was just looking to know what would i need to hit the 160 bhp mark would the injecters be big enough for that sort of power etc and i was told that you can change injecter nozzles from a 2.5 tdi v6 audi/skoda which gives a big help

Crasher
30-10-2012, 12:40 AM
The V6 is a VEP engine and the AJM is a PD, I can't see the nozzles being interchangeable. I would suggest you got hold of a set of ASZ/ARL 130/150 injectors. One point through, the turbo you have ordered must be some sort of hybrid as the 150 turbo is a transverse install with a built in manifold, yours is a longitudinal install with a separate manifold..

Duane Mckeever
30-10-2012, 12:47 AM
The V6 is a VEP engine and the AJM is a PD, I can't see the nozzles being interchangeable. I would suggest you got hold of a set of ASZ/ARL 130/150 injectors. One point through, the turbo you have ordered must be some sort of hybrid as the 150 turbo is a transverse install with a built in manifold, yours is a longitudinal install.
thanks for the advice right i may look for different injecters yey the turbo i have a ordered is a 130 bhp turbo with a machined out front to make a 150 bhp bora wheel fit i have also bought the allard system which does away with the egr valve so that might give a help and i give the intake manifold a real good clean a person was telling me that you can buy injecter noozles of ebay?
thanks crasher for your help

adamss24
30-10-2012, 06:28 AM
Buy the whole set of injectors from a good working engine and make sure you have new seals to fit them in. It's not a straight forward procedure to fit the injectors correctly so i suggest you leave a pro do it. Your injectors are good enough for 160Bhp but you will need a good remap and expect the clutch to complain a bit !