PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

cassy
23-10-2012, 12:57 PM
Hello all,

I have a 2006 Audi A6 2.0TDI and have joined the forum to look for some help! She wont start, turns over but that all. Checked the obvious things (oil, coolant and battery) and now the engine management light is on so im hoping there is a local member with a Vag Com cable who can help me out for some beer money.

I have had one other issue with the car which ive owned for a year now and that was a liking power steering pipe which cost 300 to replace!

Love the car and im in to car detailing (have to wash the car at least once a week when im home) and have all sorts of cleaning kit around the house.

Heres a picture of her after a wash and wax

Cheers
Mark

Guest 2
23-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Welcome to VWAF!

Have a look in my signature for the User Map :)

If you need anyones attention brought to your other thread let me know and I will contact them on your behalf as you can't PM yet.

cassy
23-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Cheers Pal,

Ive had a look and there is one user close to me (looney) ive posted in the VCDS help section so I hope he still has the cablesand replies!

Guest 2
23-10-2012, 01:09 PM
There is a more recent user here - VW AUDI Forum - VWAF (http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/member.php?189727-AudiDoDis) who has visited in the last few days

Looney hasn't visited since August 2012 but I will PM both and direct them to your VCDS thread.

Bought my A6 from Teesside Audi back in 2009 - not very helpful people I must say!

cassy
23-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Thanks again bud,

Yeah I have heard that Teesside Audi are no good, who do you use for services? Ive tried Volkswork, Ron Turnbull and Lawsons and tbh im not impressed with any of them!

Guest 2
23-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Both now PM'd

I'm actually over in Northern Ireland and brought the car home with me as it was cheaper and better specced than what Belfast Audi could source at the time.

Belfast Audi is times ahead than Teesside - far better customer service is the main priority and have build a good business/customer relationship with them since then which allows me to get massive discount on servicing and accessories :)