PDA

View Full Version : Morning :)

fred t
14-08-2007, 10:29 AM
Hello everybody :) came across the forum whilst looking for info on the V6 2.5 l Audi tdi versions.

If anyone has advise on buying a high milage -02 model 2.5 tdi please get in touch. also made a specific post in the a6 forum.

Cheers.

Fred

bora(ing) nick
14-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Hello and welcome...

2.5tdi engines will last for mile and miles if they have been looked after properly.... A friends father has an A6 with that engine in and it's currently at something like 212K and still going strong. (He's a rep so does a lot of motorway miles)

Happy car hunting

Nick

fred t
14-08-2007, 10:44 AM
cheers nick :) think i've found a pretty good one that has been well looked after and its a family friend selling it.

still i've never bought a car with this high mileage (150k miles), so i'm doing a bit of research before taking the plunge..

cheers

sweepdream
14-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Hi Fred,I've got a 2002 2.5tdi with 125,000 miles.As mine was an x lease car it came with a complete printout of every thing that has ever been done to the car.It's a big heavy lump but a beautiful beast at the same time...today i have watched the water beading of the freshly waxed paintwork...sad or just keen to look after a lovely car..Good luck.