PDA

View Full Version : Front wing removal

akhurst1234
18-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Hi,
I am in the process of stripping my audi down for parts and I am tring to remove the drivers side front wing I have removed the wheel linging and have removed the bolts that I can see but the wing won't come off. I think I have got to take the bumper off but I can't release the bumper bolts is there another way to realease the bumper and is there anyother bots near the driver door. I have taken off the bolt I can see near the top hindge. Some help in this matter would be most appreciated.

warptechno
18-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Hi,

Each side of the bumper is held on by 2 clips. To release it from the body of the car, you have to pull the bumper out and up at the same time (bottom one first and then the top) this will probably require a bit of force. There are two bolts behind this part of the bumper (that can be loosened without taking the whole bumper off). There are two bolts at the very bottom of the wing (you might have to pick away at the black sealant to get to them). The rest should be pretty self explanatory and require the door to be open to get to them.

Good luck!