PDA

View Full Version : Question Polo 2007 - Car Mats

aperson
03-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Hi All,

Had a look around online and found there is quite a range of car mats for my 2007 Polo.

Just wondered what people have bought and if they could recommend or steer me clear of any particular brands?

Thanks

Aperson

Guest 2
04-09-2012, 07:00 AM
You may find they are just as cheap from VW.

Try and get tailored mats, means they're made for the gap in your floor.

aperson
04-09-2012, 02:19 PM
You may find they are just as cheap from VW.

Try and get tailored mats, means they're made for the gap in your floor.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply, I contacted my local dealer today and they have both rubber or carpet mats at £49.99 for a set.

I have spotted tailor made carpet mats on Amazon which are £20 (inc delivery) and have a number of good reviews. I think I will go down this route as the price difference is too great. I would prefer rubber mats so I might do some more investigating.

Cheers

Aperson

legendamongus
05-09-2012, 11:17 PM
I used to have some that I got off Amazon in my 2007 Polo GTi. When I got them, they seemed pretty good for the money, but after about a year they started coming apart round the edges. I then got a set from VW which are head and shoulders above the rest quality wise - both in fit and finishing.

For carpet I'd be inclined to go VW. For rubber, I'd imagine that most mats from the internet would be fine...

TimmyTim
11-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Look on Ebay for some. I bought a full (New) genuine Vw set for £8 delivered...

ukcarmats.co.uk
06-06-2013, 08:54 PM
for vw polo car mats (http://www.ukcarmats.co.uk/car-mats/volkswagen-vw-car-mats/polo-car-mats.html) check out ukcarmats.co.uk - BS ISO 9001 accredited and suppliers to many of the vehicle manufacturers directly.

Have a look at the UK Car Mats youtube video below for more information:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUT2SGRsvM

Moulded rubber car mats @ £32.50 delivered mainland uk
Tailored carpet mats from £18.99 delivered