PDA

View Full Version : Please Help 05 sharan 1.9TDi

spanishbikeman
13-07-2012, 01:47 PM
The fold in remote key stopped working so I replaced the battery still not working (the small red light is flashing when I press the button) the spare key works the locking system as normal.:zx11: Any help please By the way it is a spanish car as I live out in spain

andy pen
13-12-2012, 11:02 PM
Did you ever get this problem sorted as Ihave the same problem.

Guest 2
13-12-2012, 11:11 PM
You just need to Resync the key remote with the car again

andy pen
13-12-2012, 11:20 PM
Been trying to do that unsucesfully this evening.My hand book say's I need to take it to a dealer and as I only have one key can't do what it says in the thread on this forum , a bit stuck now .

spanishbikeman
14-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Hi andy
No still not working, tried all the resynking methods people have told me all to no avale, but as of now i am using the spare key and sortof given up. My local dealer over here wants to change all sorts to fix the problem so not bothered.
If any one out there can list out the correct way to resynk we could have another go:confused: My problem is my hand book is all in Spanish and my Spanish is not so good:mad:

andy pen
14-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Hi thanks for replying, I hav'nt got a spare for mine and the alarm goes off every time I unlock it untill I start the engine.Very anoying when trying to load the baby and kids etc. the wife is most unimpressed.Taking it to my local garage in morning and he's not sure if he can do it !! So If he cant then it looks like the main ******* after the Xmas financial drain.