PDA

View Full Version : Question Central convenience module a4 s line tdi

lee-Sline-tdi
22-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Hi new to this forum and first problem.

I recently got quite a bit of water in my car and my
convenience module has been damaged I took it out and cleaned it up but still getting a few minor problems it's bringing up a fault code I am looking into getting another one my part number is 8E0959433CA I have seen that there are many on eBay but there slightly different codes such as 8E0959433CF or CC at the end does this make a difference would really appreciate any help many thanks..

Folls
02-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Hi, how did you get on, I have a similar window problem after heavy rain.... Where is the convenience module located?

Hi new to this forum and first problem.

I recently got quite a bit of water in my car and my
convenience module has been damaged I took it out and cleaned it up but still getting a few minor problems it's bringing up a fault code I am looking into getting another one my part number is 8E0959433CA I have seen that there are many on eBay but there slightly different codes such as 8E0959433CF or CC at the end does this make a difference would really appreciate any help many thanks..

turpal
03-09-2012, 01:05 AM
Depending on year of your car and the ebay module sometimes they modify and parts therefore part number does change.Ring up dealer and ask for the part number and compare with yours and the the one on ebay.

craig.scoobsvil
11-03-2013, 01:56 AM
I have got a similar problem. 2005 A4 2.0 TDi ALL windows stopped working, boot won't unlock on central locking and interior ligt stopped working. Any help would be great........

Folls
11-03-2013, 11:18 AM
I have got a similar problem. 2005 A4 2.0 TDi ALL windows stopped working, boot won't unlock on central locking and interior ligt stopped working. Any help would be great........

Hi craig, mine turned out to be the convenience module, caused by blocked drainage channel, allowing water into the passenger footwell and soaking the convenience module which is situated under the carpet. (Not Audi's finest design moment....). I would check the front passenger carpet for dampness, and if so, do your utmost to dry the carpet and module out as mine was beyond repair (they said), and cost nearly £600 pounds. You can guess I wasn't impressed.
Audi are well aware of the problem as the tech told me that they put a bigger drainhole in so it won't happen again.:zx11:

Hope you have a cheaper solution than mine.
Good luck!