PDA

View Full Version : MMI Display

Matt482
21-06-2012, 02:08 PM
i know i am prob lazy in asking this question as will be in the manual (also trying to get my posts over 100 to access other parts of forum).

Can i set somewhere for the MMI Screen to only pop up (pardon!) when i press the button, rather than have to press the button to retract it?

Ta

MFGF
21-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Not as far as I can see, Matt.

sijomi
30-08-2012, 04:59 PM
i know i am prob lazy in asking this question as will be in the manual (also trying to get my posts over 100 to access other parts of forum).

Can i set somewhere for the MMI Screen to only pop up (pardon!) when i press the button, rather than have to press the button to retract it?

Ta

Not sure if this is what you want but from MMI manual page 7:

The MMI system will not be switched on automatically when the ignition is switched on if it was turned off manually the last time it was operated.
To switch off the MMI system manually press and hold the ON/OFF button (volume control) until the MMI is switched off.

I use this to stop the radio or media sound being switched on very time I switch the ignition on but it it's a pain having to remember to press and hold the ON/OFF button before switching off the ignition. There does not *appear* to be a configurable "sticky" option.

foxy367
30-08-2012, 09:07 PM
as a very slight side question and by no means a hijack! Is it possible to configure how long the radio stays on for with the ignition off (i.e. washing the car) the missus A1 turns off every 15 minutes or so it drives me mad!

Not got my car yet so I can't have a look!

Thanks

Guest 2
30-08-2012, 09:07 PM
I don't think its possible