PDA

View Full Version : VCDS - Thanks to MFGF

Matt482
20-06-2012, 07:10 PM
So first day of having the car and i take a drive to Mark (MFGF).

As soon as you turn on to his road you are right in front of a lovely sight - sorry Mark not you. Your A6. It looks like it has it's own Butler to clean and polish it daily.

Mark came out and he was all ready to dohis thing, and quick he was too. Mark explained all the steps before hand and going through each stage, cleared the faults with my agreement and completed andtested the changes i wanted.

Really nice chap and now i owe him a number of pints.

Only one problem........ My three year old wh was asleep in the car woke as we were leaving and was in tears that he never met Mark.

Thanks again Mark.

kite
20-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Top bloke is Mark, mind you he tends to scare kids so your son had a lucky escape....

follow me on twitter...kiteaudi...

MFGF
21-06-2012, 09:14 AM
So first day of having the car and i take a drive to Mark (MFGF).

As soon as you turn on to his road you are right in front of a lovely sight - sorry Mark not you. Your A6. It looks like it has it's own Butler to clean and polish it daily.

Mark came out and he was all ready to dohis thing, and quick he was too. Mark explained all the steps before hand and going through each stage, cleared the faults with my agreement and completed andtested the changes i wanted.

Really nice chap and now i owe him a number of pints.

Only one problem........ My three year old wh was asleep in the car woke as we were leaving and was in tears that he never met Mark.

Thanks again Mark.

(blush) Thanks Matt! It was great to meet you! It was a fine sight to see two A6s on the drive!! Yours looks stunning in grey, and it looks so good I'm half-wishing I had gone for that colour too!!

Feel free to bring your lad (and your car) back any time you want a scan or anything else coding. Enjoy the car, and you're welcome any time!

Cheers!

Mark.

MFGF
21-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Top bloke is Mark, mind you he tends to scare kids so your son had a lucky escape....

follow me on twitter...kiteaudi...

Ha ha! You are such a flatterer, George :) See you soon I hope!