PDA

View Full Version : corrado g60 1990 instrument cluster/clocks

mystic 8v
18-06-2012, 09:29 PM
hi,i have recently removed an old clifford immobilizer from my corrado so that i can fit my new cobra alarm.
I wanted to get the wiring close to standard before fitting the cobra.When i turn the ignition on i dont get a battery check light or oil check light on the bottom of the cluster which i am certain was there before,i do get a coolant check light and also hand brake light and the rest of the cluster seems to work but i cant help thinking i have lost an earth or supply to the cluster by removing the immobilizer,the immobilizer wiring was a immobilizer cut to the crank/starter wire terminal 50 and an immobilizer cut to the ignition supply terminal 15,live and earth,has anybody got a wiring diagram for the instrument cluster/clocks? cheers

Borab0y
25-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Bit of a late answer and you've probably sorted it now but for anyone else with Corrado cluster wiring questions heres a link to the everything you ever wanted to know about Corrado clusters

VWVortex.com - The unofficial Cluster Swap thread (http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?3078876-The-unofficial-Cluster-Swap-thread&highlight=early+late+cluster)