PDA

View Full Version : just ordered....

Lemonslap
05-06-2012, 01:31 PM
My new company car a 170 Sport Estate with DSG in Candy White, can't wait!:biglaugh:

Speaking of waiting how long am I likely to wait for delivery? So glad decent spec VW's are on our list finally!

Lemonslap
09-07-2012, 09:02 PM
My Build date has been confirmed as week 30 (23rd July), should be with me mid-late August! Pictures to follow once here

Lemonslap
27-07-2012, 06:31 PM
built one week early, currently on the ship on its way :aargh4:

65VW
27-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Just thought I would join the others on this forum who have taken an interest in your forthcoming event!!!

Can understand your frustration in the wait for the car. Luckily I found one [170 DSG sport estate same colour] in a local dealer and took delivery in June.
Nappa leather, heated seats, and wood effect dash.
Up to now [1600 mls] very pleased with all aspects and enjoying the drive. Smooth, quite, fast, and decent economy. Bit of a b***** to keep clean in Candy White but when washed,polished etc looks great.
So.........Im sure you wil enjoy your late summer in the VW , look forward to your photos and findings soon.

Lemonslap
28-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Any pics mate? Glad to hear yours is going well!

First job I will be doing is removing the silver interior trim and covering it in 3m Ni-Doc carbon. Can't believe that the sport doesn't come with a different trim to the rest of the model range? Also that Carbon isn't an option in this country?