PDA

View Full Version : Electric Seats and Steering Column Memory

jdwoodbury
31-05-2012, 06:15 AM
Just incase anyone was wondering (i was), if you order the electric steering column with the memory seats it also holds its position in memory. I only mention it here as it is not mentioned in the brochure or the configurator, as my wife has a vastly different driving position to me this was quite important.

JD

ricky_s
31-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Just incase anyone was wondering (i was), if you order the electric steering column with the memory seats it also holds its position in memory. I only mention it here as it is not mentioned in the brochure or the configurator, as my wife has a vastly different driving position to me this was quite important.

JD

Yes it does, as well as your mirrors.

jdwoodbury
31-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Odd that the brochure does not point this out

shabazmo
31-05-2012, 07:31 PM
I must admit that i was tempted to get the electric steering adjustment but could not get any dealer to tell me if it was memory controlled, so I gave it a miss. Pitty! Thanks for the clarification.

Timothy Nathan
01-06-2012, 12:23 AM
I believe that it also moves out of your way when you get in and out. It certainly does in the US of A, land of the big thigh.

ricky_s
01-06-2012, 08:25 AM
I believe that it also moves out of your way when you get in and out. It certainly does in the US of A, land of the big thigh.
Yep, is does.

When I get in and fire up the engine the mirrors unfold, the steering wheel comes back down and the screen pops up. Looks very cool:-)