PDA

View Full Version : Uselessness of Audi UK

Timothy Nathan
22-05-2012, 01:33 PM
When my car was delivered at Epsom Audi, they asked me to reflect the quality of their service when I was called by Audi UK for feedback.

However, when Audi called, they asked if I was satisfied with Walton Audi, so I asked them to fix the database and get back to me.

Then I got a series of letters from Audi Finance saying that I had an A4. I asked them to change that on their database, but continued to get letters saying I had an A4. I asked 6 times for it to be changed, and they kept saying that it appeared on their screen as an A6, and didn't know why all their letters said A4.

A few days ago I got a letter from Audi hoping I was happy and saying that I should contact Walton Audi if I had anything to discuss.

So I called them and told them again that I was from Epsom, not Walton. They said that they would get it changed and then get someone to call me straight back both about that and about the complaints I had made about the iPhone and MyAudi not working.

I have heard nothing back.

Are they always so incompetent?

a8toa6convert
23-05-2012, 09:42 AM
As a Ford S-Max owner, this thread makes me feel right at home ! The difference is, I suppose, that a big chunk of the price of a nice new Audi is supposed to represent a "premium" customer service experience.