PDA

View Full Version : Moving on..........? up?

The Polisher
16-05-2012, 07:29 PM
Having LOVED every minutes of my A4 Sline over the last 112,000 miles.......... I think its going to be going sometime soon........ (company lease due in September) and I am wondering what to have.

When I ordered the A4, it did everything I needed it to and more..... but now, not so much...... just not big enough! At time of order there was just me and my wife, one doggie and a caravan......... now its both of us, two doggies, two children and a bigger caravan....... A4 needs to grow.

Its at the dealer having a major service and replacing the rear shocks which are leaking and they have lent me a new A6 Tdi Saloon........ okay, so I want the estate, but I am most impressed with the new A6. Lot of car, bigger, bit wallowy...... but I was getting a bit sick of the Sline suspension anyway!!

Anyone on here moved from A4 to A6...... any thoughts?

Brycie
16-05-2012, 11:39 PM
I take it you mean the C7? I noticed nobody's replied to this post, so although I've personally not driven either the A4 or the C7 and therefore I can't comment, you may get more response if you post in the A6 C7 section as the folk on there are more likely to have driven both.

The Polisher
16-05-2012, 11:48 PM
Thanks for that......... I assume a C7 is the new 2012 A6 model designation?

Brycie
16-05-2012, 11:53 PM
Yes it is mate. From the posts I've read in that section, the C7 owners are really, really, really chuffed with the new model (except one issue with the iPhone working with the car's sytem or something, I don't really understand the techno-babble, but they'll explain), so get yourself on there & make some enquiries. Good luck with your decision making anyhow.

The Polisher
18-05-2012, 06:54 PM
After 3 days in a new A6 Avant, got my beloved A4 Avant back this evening..................... feels small now!