PDA

View Full Version : VCDS Northern Ireland

blobbs
27-04-2012, 06:42 AM
I have VCDS. I am based in Coleraine/Garvagh/Limavady/Ballymoney areas

Doctee
06-05-2012, 06:39 PM
I've just moved back to Donegal, so just across the Foyle :)

Havinabeer
12-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Just a quick thank you and recommendation for Blobbs. Needed my car coded in order to use a Kufatec bluetooth system on my A4. Nice chap and coding works perfectly so very happy all round. Cheers

philipblair
04-10-2012, 01:50 PM
I have VCDS. I am based in Coleraine/Garvagh/Limavady/Ballymoney areas

Hi,

I have just found your post I was and I am wondering if my A4's lights can be set to come on when I start the car.

I have read that it can be done in a number of alternative settings with different light configurations for example;

Headlights
Side Lights
Side and front fog lights

Would you be able to help me out with this and if so how much would it cost? I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Philip

martinmont
04-09-2013, 03:49 PM
Hi Blobbs, Doctee or !6_Chris, I tried PM'ing you but I have to have a post count higher than 10, and I am unwilling to go spamming the forums just so I can PM people.

I have just installed LED lights to my golf - it has the bulb error on the dash now and I know VCDS can get rid of it with a small change.

I wonder are you available to help? I live in L'derry so am local to you and can come whenever you are free. I wonder could you email me or PM me?

Appreciate it thanks

Martin

Guest 2
04-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Hi Martin,

I'll send you a PM.

Done.

blobbs
04-09-2013, 06:19 PM
Hi Blobbs, Doctee or !6_Chris, I tried PM'ing you but I have to have a post count higher than 10, and I am unwilling to go spamming the forums just so I can PM people.

I have just installed LED lights to my golf - it has the bulb error on the dash now and I know VCDS can get rid of it with a small change.

I wonder are you available to help? I live in L'derry so am local to you and can come whenever you are free. I wonder could you email me or PM me?

Appreciate it thanks

Martin

Martin, in same boat as yourself, only 7 posts(8 now lol) 2 more to go after this one

blobbs
04-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Hi,

I have just found your post I was and I am wondering if my A4's lights can be set to come on when I start the car.

I have read that it can be done in a number of alternative settings with different light configurations for example;

Headlights
Side Lights
Side and front fog lights

Would you be able to help me out with this and if so how much would it cost? I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Philip

Sorry Philip only seen this post today. Maybe you have got sorted out, if not give me a shout

blobbs
04-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Need this post so I can PM people :Blush: I hope

blobbs
04-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Martin, PM sent :aargh4:

martinmont
04-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Got sorted thanks for the quick replies and help. A6_ sorted me out. Brilliant!!

blobbs
05-09-2013, 12:20 AM
Got sorted thanks for the quick replies and help. A6_ sorted me out. Brilliant!!

No bother.. As long as you got sorted.Helped with my post count lol :D

RK14GAL
26-03-2016, 11:23 AM
Hi Gents,

Being nearly 3 years since there was any activity on this post I don't hold out much hope, but any of you in NI still have VCDS and willing to help out?

Thanks,

Kev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk