PDA

View Full Version : DSG Gear Lever

thorne
12-04-2012, 10:11 PM
After only 3 days of having one of these to play with, may I nominate the designer of the DSG Gear Lever for a Designer of the Millenium Award. It is an object of divine beauty.

The old "auto" lever with the hideous thumb operated button has at last been consigned to the dustbin where it so rightly belongs.

Does anyone agree with me?

CJJE
13-04-2012, 09:23 PM
After only 3 days of having one of these to play with, may I nominate the designer of the DSG Gear Lever for a Designer of the Millenium Award. It is an object of divine beauty.

The old "auto" lever with the hideous thumb operated button has at last been consigned to the dustbin where it so rightly belongs.

Perhaps a slightly over the top reaction?? But I agree it works very well, and I'm pleased to find that the combination of the 1.6TDI engine and 7 speed DSG in my new Golf Plus is more responsive than I'd expected, even after less than 2000 miles to date.

Chris

podwin
06-07-2012, 03:35 PM

??????????

Got a picture?