PDA

View Full Version : Question new tiguan boot cover

shazz
08-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Hi i am taking delivery of my new tig 2.0 tdi 4motion in a couple of weeks, and i would like to replace the boot cover with a retractable one as it is more user friendly for me when putting my dog in and out, does anyone out there know where i can buy one.
Thanks Shazz

tecmic
08-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Hi, I've just become a Tiquan owner and have bought a boot liner from BootBuddy. I'm not sure what you mean about 'retractable' but this one is removable when not required. Take a look....http://www.boot-buddy.com/BootProtection/High-SidedBootBuddy.asp

dtmorgan
03-08-2012, 10:45 PM
I think you mean one of these: VW Volkswagen Tiguan Rear Load Cover Cargo Cover Luggage Cover Parcel Shelf | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360427231790)
This is the only one I could find and bought it!

Drifter699
30-03-2013, 08:51 PM
I would really like to know how you got on with the retractable load cover. I'm so used to having a cover like this, I find the solid parcel shelf on the Tig a nuisance --- especially if you have to load something unexpected and have to stow the shelf.

dtmorgan
24-04-2013, 10:04 PM
I would really like to know how you got on with the retractable load cover. I'm so used to having a cover like this, I find the solid parcel shelf on the Tig a nuisance --- especially if you have to load something unexpected and have to stow the shelf.

Hi, sorry for the delay. I didn't fit it in the end as its not compatible with the dog guard that I have. !

richard@thebrae
24-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Hi, sorry for the delay. I didn't fit it in the end as its not compatible with the dog guard that I have. !

Can you tell us a bit more please, i.e. is it a wrongly described item that is no good at all ?

dtmorgan
25-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Can you tell us a bit more please, i.e. is it a wrongly described item that is no good at all ?

Not at all. It looks like a solid product, but although the manufacturers website shows it fitted with my style of dog guard fitted, I just can't get it in. Trouble is its been too long to return it.

shreddedwheat
30-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Hi dtmorgan,

If you still have the vw tiguan retractable boot cover, do you want to sell it ?

If so, is it still as new and how much would you want ?

dtmorgan
30-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Hi dtmorgan,

If you still have the vw tiguan retractable boot cover, do you want to sell it ?

If so, is it still as new and how much would you want ?

Sorry, sold on eBay!