PDA

View Full Version : Routine Maintenance

ruggedscot
04-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Well this is the first service that I will have to pay for since I got the car. Two free services gone. I also have an MOT to get done so will be replacing the front tyres. Bought two falken 225 50 17 tyres 2 off at 168.00 a steel indeed was getting quoted well into the mid 200's for the same tyre, and other ones were much more expensive.

Im going to need to have a look about to see what Audi servicing will cost me. Ill have a look at Audi and see but will be looking to continue the long life servicing if I can.

ruggedscot
29-04-2012, 09:34 PM
http://www.witherspoonmotorservices.co.uk - Tried this guy and he was good - long life main service done for under £300. Friendly and professional.

andrewaudi
04-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Disagree on this one, it's all fine if the computer can tell then what's wrong, but as soon as someone has to use a brain to figure out what's wrong with a car, it's all downhill. I have had extremely shoddy service from this company in the past, I ended up fixing the problems myself after paying them what wasn't a million miles from standard Audi dealer prices.

Will never use again.