PDA

View Full Version : Finally new A6

TopherGeorge
29-03-2012, 11:32 PM
After all the problems with my 61 plate A6 C7 Audi have finally replaced the car with a new 12 Plate one. Now I'm happy.

Brycie
30-03-2012, 01:00 AM
Really glad you got it sorted & have some good news to celebrate. Stunning motor by the way. Shame you won't be able to get any fuel to run it for a while lol.

TopherGeorge
30-03-2012, 05:54 AM
I know. Finally after all the electric problems and the months of waiting Audi have come up trumps. They really did turn it around in terms of customer service. Let's hope I have no more issues. Really like the new car. Should of had an s-line first time around.

Having driven an SE for 6 months I can feel the S-line suspension is more "active", you can feel the road a lot more, but I like it.

Guest 2
30-03-2012, 08:07 AM
Looks very smart! ;)

Try and enjoy this one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MFGF
30-03-2012, 10:05 AM
I'm truly delighted for you! Well done to Audi for rescuing a bad situation, and I hope you enjoy the new car!!

MF.

TopherGeorge
30-03-2012, 10:18 AM
Thank you. I must say I'm chuffed with the car all over again. After suffering major disappointment and swearing to leave Audi for good for Jaguar, Audi have come up trumps. I feel sorry for the VIP relationship manager who has been assigned to me if ever I have another problem. :) I'm glad it's all over.

jbanfie
31-03-2012, 07:50 AM
All, as we are on the Audi forum, I feel I can share the following piece of advice:

NEVER EVER BUY A JAGUAR!

Too many reasons why to bother listing - junk!

A4 Lad
31-03-2012, 08:09 AM
First being its a glorified FORD..... nuff said :)

TopherGeorge
31-03-2012, 11:15 AM
well dont worry Defo no jag here. Although I was taken by the new XJ. Amazing car to drive and sit in...I hate every other jaguar. Anyway no need to worry about that now as my audi has come in!!!

ti rich
31-03-2012, 12:23 PM
First being its a glorified FORD..... nuff said :)

Only the old X-type shared the same platform as the Ford Mondeo. None of the current models are based on anything Ford related.

Yowfailed
31-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Here here ti rich.

Its been a some time since Jaguar were rubbish. Probably in the earlier days of British ownership to be honest but hey, we'll get it right then sell to a foreign power who will undoubtedly cash in on our development. A bit like the 'new' mini and BMW.

nictry
04-05-2012, 08:01 AM
All, as we are on the Audi forum, I feel I can share the following piece of advice:

NEVER EVER BUY A JAGUAR!

Too many reasons why to bother listing - junk!

I could not agree more, having owned an S-type that was in the garage 37 times in 2 years including 3 replacement gear boxes I would never own another one (not to mention their definition of customer care translates to tough s*** on any escalated complaints!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk