PDA

View Full Version : Would You Buy?

jusholmes
24-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Hi, I've looked at Seat Altea Stylance 1.9TDI today it's on a 56 plate with 50,000 miles on it. I took it for a test drive and I quite enjoyed driving it, it felt very tight going round the bends and I was very impressed with the spec on it. Is there anything I should be looking for on these in particular? Any common problems? Are they a good car in general?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks Justin :1zhelp:

stuart
26-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Hi

Call me biased but I would recommend SEAT to anyone... I am now on my 4th (all purchased new), they offer fantastic value for money, are built as well as, and as reliable as any other VAG car...

So far I have had...

2001 Seat Ibiza 1.4
2003 Seat Leon Cupra
2006 Seat Leon 2.0TFSi (new shape Leon)
2011 Seat Exeo 2.0TDi Sport Tech 170 TDi....

And I would buy another no questions asked :)

Take my current Sport Tech Exeo... Leather, SatNav, Heated seats, parking sensors front and rear, electric rear blind, Ipod connector, Bose HiFi, Xenon headlamps, LED tail lights... plus a few more "standard" features.... £26000 ... I spec'e an A4 with similar options, and reached £35000... So excellent value :)

Stuart

jusholmes
26-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Hi Stuart

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Ive took the plunge and bought the car, I'm picking it up on Friday. I got a really good feeling when I looked at it and as you've mentioned the spec on these cars are fantastic.

Thanks again Justin