PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

StellaLupus
30-07-2007, 11:58 PM
Hi, all. Since I tend to lean towards safety as well as a little privacy, y'all can call me Stella. :Blush:

Shall I start with where I was born, how I grew up? Or start with my little black she-devil? I'll start with the car. :)
I have a little black 2000 New Beetle. I've had the car since January of 2005, when I bought it used. Turns out that it used to be a rental car and has had 5-6 owners previous to myself. It shows too. So far, I've had the cat replaced, the first O2 sensor, brakes (obviously), serpentine belt, had exhaust brackets re-welded, done a tune up and had the entire engine replaced (so I'm told but I'm not so sure about that). That doesn't even include the stuff I haven't fixed yet. My ABS light is on and my check engine light is on again. :aargh4::D *L* I love my car. I swear she's possessed. I've already put nearly $2000 into this little devil. Not to mention the $12000 I paid after tax, extended warranty and what-not. *L*
As for me, I was born in Pennsylvania in 1981, lived there for 2.5 years, moved to North Dakota for 5.5 years and moved back to PA in 1989. I've lived in a lot of places in the western part of the state and hope to move back out west someday. I have two younger sisters, 24 and 17. I have one cat. And I recently passed a motorcycle safety course and got my motorcycle license. :biglaugh: :Blush:
And here she is:
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p305/StellaLupus/sideangledriver.jpg

Eshrules
01-08-2007, 09:42 AM
hi and welcome to the forum ;)

mbzl
01-08-2007, 12:38 PM
welcome, nice Bug!

StellaLupus
01-08-2007, 10:58 PM
Thanks