PDA

View Full Version : Max Number of Navigation Favourites?

Timothy Nathan
14-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Is there a very small maximum number of navigation favourites, or is there some other reason it has stopped adding them?

Also, do people find that it keeps forgetting your home address? (Not the address, but the fact that it's your home.)

nealeb
18-03-2012, 08:15 AM
I don't think that I have ever managed to get my home address into "Favourites" under the built-in "Home" setting, and then found it again when I next get in the car. I've been playing with the voice command system (which isn't too bad if you have no chatty passengers!) and having the "Home" entry would be useful - if it persisted across engine restarts...

Apart from that, haven't started building up any favourites yet. Is there any connection between the Favourites list and the phone that's connected? My car tends to have my wife's and my phone connected alternately, and I don't know what this does to the Directory or Favourites lists.

Timothy Nathan
18-03-2012, 09:27 AM
It seems to me that the favourite list is 100% related to not just the phone that is connected, but how it's connected (ie Bluetooth, rSAP or SIM swap.) It's a right royal pain!