PDA

View Full Version : What are your views on this?

coolraj003
29-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Just came across this today.

http://cars.uk.msn.com/news/new-jaguar-xf-sportbrake-estate

I love Audis but was talking to the missus that I would love to get me Jag XF after Audi, think this one just made that decision just a lil bit easier for me. Not very keen on the LED lights on the front to be honest but look at it. Can any estate look better than this? I love A4/6 estates but i think this one is just wow. Sorry forum members my post might be border lining on being a traitor but i don't care :biglaugh:

Raj

neilos100
01-03-2012, 01:26 AM
Hi Raj,

Overall its ok....from the front it looks great...I do kind of quite like the LEDs though. From the side I reckon it looks odd though.....too much metal at the back makes it look like its got a fat ****:-)....and from the rear it looks like a Mondeo. Still think the C6 A6 Avant is one of the best if not THE best looking estate on the road....even better than the C7..though that will grow on me i think.

Neil

coolraj003
01-03-2012, 03:40 PM
I still love this car, Neil... the saloon is a very nice car but this estate version takes it to another level. I would like to see the XFR estate, that would be menacing. Lets see how it fairs off in the market.

Raj

fat controller
01-03-2012, 09:54 PM
I want one - badly!

I can live with one kidney, right??

coolraj003
01-03-2012, 10:17 PM
yeh, perfectly fine.

Crasher
02-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Fine by me, I love Jags and if I had the money I would buy the new proposed XFR estate instead of a new Audi BUT I would buy a used Audi if I could not afford the Jag. Its partly because the Jag looks great and are great cars and partly through patriotism, giving our chaps jobs, I would really struggle to buy a new foreign car, I would feel very guilty. One of my earliest car memories is being driven around in the back of a 65 Mk10 3.8.

coolraj003
02-03-2012, 07:18 AM
Well put Crasher, I dont think I would be able to afford a brand new car be it Jag or Audi. Even if I could I still would stick with a second hand as I get bored of my cars after 2-3 years and buying brand new I would loose half the value of the car in 2-3 years. Not the kinda investment I want to make to be honest.

Raj

JimC64
02-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Lovin it......nice looking ride
I am Admin on www.************.com (http://www.************.com) and there's been a litle chat about it so far!

I think it could turn out to be a very popular model