PDA

View Full Version : Audi Online Traffic + Google Street View

TopherGeorge
28-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Just wondering if anyone has access to audi online traffic. I am awaiting a replacement car after my previous 61 plate car has electronics issues. The car is currently being built. My car did not have audi online traffic, google street view or audi music stream. I am wondering if anyone who has recently taken order of a new car, or had their nav upgraded now have access to these new features.

I think audi online traffic would be a great update, as the info coming from the TMC is awful and doesnt do a very good job of telling you where their may be issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Timothy Nathan
02-03-2012, 11:27 PM
I have seen these things on my MMI menus, but haven't played with them yet. This is a Build Week 4 A6.

TopherGeorge
03-03-2012, 12:22 AM
I don't seem to have the ability to access these. :(

nealeb
03-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Never used any of the data services on my A6, but I didn't realise that there was an Audi traffic data feed. I just rely on TMC. While the delivery mechanism might be better integrated into the car systems, I'm sure that they will take the upstream data feed from someone like TrafficMaster so the source data will be just as "accurate", I suspect.

TopherGeorge
04-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Yeah apparently there is a data feed. Wondering if we have it here in the uk yet. I've seen it work in other counties using the online services. It looks like traffic would on google maps if you were to use a pc with green yellow and red hilights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk