PDA

View Full Version : VCDS in Glasgow area

rossgal
01-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Hi, anyone know of someone in or around Glasgow area with VCDS or any recommended VW expert good with diagnosis??

Cheers.

Granto
01-02-2012, 06:34 PM
I can maybe help. Where abouts in Glasgow are you and what car is it? I can't send you a pm as I don't have enough posts yet. Not sure if you will be able to send me one?

DrK00
10-02-2012, 01:17 AM
I can maybe help. Where abouts in Glasgow are you and what car is it? I can't send you a pm as I don't have enough posts yet. Not sure if you will be able to send me one?
rossgal, pls can you pm Granto for me? I'm looking for some help in clearing some codes and service reminder. I have old vagcom but its no use now :(
I'm in Stirling but work in Robroyston a couple of days a week.
Cheers

Broondog
24-07-2012, 07:18 AM
Hi, I've just got an Audi A3, am based in Cathcart area of Glasgow and would appreicate a quick demo of what the VAG-COM / VCDS stuff can do. I'm only interested really in 1 specific action initially which is enabling the fuel computer/driver information system that is not currently activated on my basic car. Beyond that, I'd consider tuning it at a future date but for now, its obtaining some basic info! Can you help?

Guest 2
24-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Hi, I've just got an Audi A3, am based in Cathcart area of Glasgow and would appreicate a quick demo of what the VAG-COM / VCDS stuff can do. I'm only interested really in 1 specific action initially which is enabling the fuel computer/driver information system that is not currently activated on my basic car. Beyond that, I'd consider tuning it at a future date but for now, its obtaining some basic info! Can you help?

Pity you didn't say yesterday as I'm in Glasgow most of this week and would've brought my vcds cable with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk