PDA

View Full Version : MPG?.....2.0 211bhp Quattro

blobster
21-01-2012, 10:22 AM
Hi Guys,
Had my 11 plate 2.0T Quattro S-tronic for a month or so now and coming from a BMW 320d the fuel consumption is a real eye opener! Did the sums and all that before buying based on my annual mileage of around 5 to 6k and obviously knew the Audi would be considerably more expensive to fill up over the course of the year than the BMW........but 21mpg.....and thats with a feather on the pedal!

Saying that.........the Audi is a brilliant machine and in Misano Red with the 19" rotor alloys turns heads in a way the BMW never did.........Ive never had as many people saying they like my car in my life!!

Looking forward to a long relationship!!

blobster
24-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Hi Guys,
Had my 11 plate 2.0T Quattro S-tronic for a month or so now and coming from a BMW 320d the fuel consumption is a real eye opener! Did the sums and all that before buying based on my annual mileage of around 5 to 6k and obviously knew the Audi would be considerably more expensive to fill up over the course of the year than the BMW........but 21mpg.....and thats with a feather on the pedal!

Saying that.........the Audi is a brilliant machine and in Misano Red with the 19" rotor alloys turns heads in a way the BMW never did.........Ive never had as many people saying they like my car in my life!!

Looking forward to a long relationship!!

Just done third empty to full tank calculation..........20.9mpg......ouch! Love the car and my annual mileage means its not really an issue but the calculation I used to gauge how much more £s it would cost me over the course of a year is miles out!

Ben Buhagiar
01-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Just done third empty to full tank calculation..........20.9mpg......ouch! Love the car and my annual mileage means its not really an issue but the calculation I used to gauge how much more £s it would cost me over the course of a year is miles out!

I have a 2005 A4 cabriolet 3.0 220bhp and regularly get 28mpg. You must be doing something wrong?

Longdog
02-07-2012, 08:07 PM

I'm getting more from my S4! You must just be enjoying it too much!