PDA

View Full Version : Q7 - Adaptive Suspension missing from Car menu

jonboy221
30-12-2011, 02:40 PM
I have a 2009 Q7 3.0 TDI S-Line. I've just driven to Switzerland and noticed that the wheels needed balancing. Took the car to a tyre centre and they told me that they could not get the wheels off as they were not able to find the air suspension settings in the menu to lift the car for jacking..

Checked the menu myself and the suspension options are not there. I'm sure they were before, and I thought all Q7 had the options

Anyone got any advice?

nobbyuk
06-01-2012, 01:50 PM
Air suspension is an option in some markets, so maybe you have steel suspension. Quickest way to find out is to look in the boot. Right hand side near the door should be a rocker switch to raise and lower the rear of the car. If that's not there then you don't have air.

If it is, and it works (need all four doors closed) then you'll likely need VCDS to enable the MMI settings, or take it to a dealer.

wladyslawek
14-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Air suspension is an option in some markets, so maybe you have steel suspension. Quickest way to find out is to look in the boot. Right hand side near the door should be a rocker switch to raise and lower the rear of the car. If that's not there then you don't have air.

If it is, and it works (need all four doors closed) then you'll likely need VCDS to enable the MMI settings, or take it to a dealer.

Hi nobbyuk,
I have similar problem as jonboy221 in Q7 2007 (MMI 2G). But my suspension menu disappeared after software upgrade from 4220 to 5570. You mentioned about VCDS settings to enable this menu on MMI. I'll be very grateful if you will be so kind and tell me which settings on VCDS I need to change, to get back suspension menu.
The second thing is that I lost reverse camera view too. But the most important for me is suspension settings in CAR menu. I have VCDS so I can do this by my self but I don't know how.