PDA

View Full Version : Please Help intermittent lack of power 1997 1.9tdi

bro67
07-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Hi all,
As you can see from the title my car suffers from a lack of power now and again.it seems to run ok then it feels as if it is holding back quite severely.Giving the car more throttle has no real effect,yes it pulls but feels as if it is choked up.If i switch the engine off then back on it runs fine again.it has been plugged into an ethos diag but no faults are shown.
the fuel filter has been changed and it is regularly serviced.Any help or ideas would be more than welcome as i need my car on a daily basis and this is proving difficult to manage.thanks
billy

bro67
11-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Hi all,
As you can see from the title my car suffers from a lack of power now and again.it seems to run ok then it feels as if it is holding back quite severely.Giving the car more throttle has no real effect,yes it pulls but feels as if it is choked up.If i switch the engine off then back on it runs fine again.it has been plugged into an ethos diag but no faults are shown.
the fuel filter has been changed and it is regularly serviced.Any help or ideas would be more than welcome as i need my car on a daily basis and this is proving difficult to manage.thanks
billy

SOLVED bad turbo boost connector