PDA

View Full Version : Clear indicator lenses for Cab

bestcara1
21-07-2007, 11:42 PM
Hi all, I've just bought a lovely well cared for low mileage Audi Cabriolet and I'm wanting to make a few subtle modifications.

I'm about to order a pair of clear side indicator lenses off eBay but does anyone know of a supplier for clear front indicator lenses as they appear hard to find:aargh4:?

Cheers, Mike

edgy
07-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Hi all, I've just bought a lovely well cared for low mileage Audi Cabriolet and I'm wanting to make a few subtle modifications.

I'm about to order a pair of clear side indicator lenses off eBay but does anyone know of a supplier for clear front indicator lenses as they appear hard to find:aargh4:?

Cheers, Mike

Hi...have a look at www.volksbits.co.uk they might have what you are looking for :)

kingfisher cab
04-03-2009, 12:52 AM
hi there,i also have a final edition cab and the only place i could find a clear lens indicator replacement was in the "hella" catalogue,but as with a lot of things in ireland my local suppliers could`nt be bothered getting them,you`d have a much better chance over there though,the hella replacements looks very well,they have a small subtle chrome surround,best of luck,jonathan

AKKERS
04-03-2009, 11:37 PM
just bought a pair for my coupe a few weeks back as the old ones were a mite cracked, from "German swedish and french carparts" cost less than a tenner each.

comedystu
21-03-2009, 01:46 PM
sure you can get these from German/swedish/french company www.gsfcarparts.com.

AKKERS
21-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Yep, picked up a pair from the totton southampton branch a couple of months ago. They're not OEM, but they do the job.