PDA

View Full Version : Newbie by Proxy

Nagasaki
04-10-2011, 07:19 AM
Konnichiwa.
New to the forum as a member although I have been linked into various versions across the internet whilst researching our A4 and the various tweaks that are possible.
A big thank you to all of the many current contributions that have helped me with the various queries I have had over the last few months.
Am here by Proxy as it is actually my wife's 2006, A4 S Line Cab B7 (1.8T) that I am tinkering with on her behalf.
She has had it from new and never really knows what she wants doing to her pride and joy until I do it (not always consensually) but seems to enjoy the benefits.
My workhorse is a new C250D estate (family electric dog flap) which can't be altered for employment reasons (as in staying so).
Lots of interesting information here so am off to find out what else can be done without turning ours into a rocket propelled skate board (although..........). We're possibly limited by the CVT box we have? Any pointers there would be welcome as I am not averse to having it upgraded. We did have the oil changed at 40k last week!
I am not sure if listing existing mods is 'cool' or not, but in order to explore more........
Current add ons;
Revo Remap Stage 1.
Forge Valve
Milltek Cat back exhaust
8mm rear & 5 mm front spacers
Lots of polish