PDA

View Full Version : just saw a seagull being electricuted

csjn
16-07-2007, 11:10 PM
hi all,
seagull electric fence, need i say more!! lol.

dub virgin, just finished college, merchant navy. no jokes please! hoping to have mk4 gttdi by christmas so any advise on what to look out for, good and bad would be great, not so forum literit (or spelling for that matter) so guideance in that would be great too.

cheers eenoo! chris

MalcQV
17-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Welcome :biggthump

Seagulls are vermin anyway :p

Sam
17-07-2007, 01:04 PM
Reminds me of the old urban legend of feeding a seagull an alka-seltzer...!

Welcome aboard.

csjn
18-07-2007, 11:23 PM
i must appologise for my statement about the seagull, remembering about the phyisics i did at school it would of needed to have been earthed so i dont think it was, so it must of just lost its balance, which in its self i find funny (maybe just this inbread island humour of mine) but it ruins my story.

Ben
21-07-2007, 12:33 PM
Which reminds me of a story i heard about someone needing a wee wee ;)

enough said

RichieVWV6
21-07-2007, 03:44 PM
hi all,
seagull electric fence, need i say more!! lol.

dub virgin, just finished college, merchant navy. no jokes please! hoping to have mk4 gttdi by christmas so any advise on what to look out for, good and bad would be great, not so forum literit (or spelling for that matter) so guideance in that would be great too.

cheers eenoo! chris

Welcome to the Forums Chris, Merchant Navy ehh? Honest no jokes from me!

Which company are you working for? For my Sins I did 14 years with Shell

Regards

Richard

:beerchug:

csjn
24-07-2007, 12:08 AM
hey im just out of college and i am not to sure or what route i want to take i know i would like to do som work on cruis ships but i dont know whither i should do tanker/DP types first to gain some usefull experiance? were/are you deck or eng.?
cheers