PDA

View Full Version : New Member - CmdrBond

CmdrBond
16-07-2007, 11:31 AM
Hi there,

New to this forum, but I am a member of BMWLand.co.uk as well. My current car is a BMW 325Tds but my wife drives a VW Bora Tdi SE and in the past I have had Audi A3 Sport and Seat Leon Tdi.

As you can probably tell, big fan of german metal (and their Spanish and Czech cousins). Look forward to learning my way around the site and hopefully getting some helpful hints and tips on the way.

Once the weather has given up, will get the cars washed and polished and get some pictures up - once I figure out how to do it!!!

Thanks for reading

Chris

mluton
16-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Welcome to the forum

Eshrules
16-07-2007, 01:11 PM
welcome to the forum :beerchug: , any pics of the 2 motors matey? i could be joining BMW ranks soon, kind of, looking at LR Td5 discos.... ;) will look forward to seeing the polished pics ;)

diesel nut
16-07-2007, 01:20 PM
hi and welcome

:beerchug::beerchug:

CmdrBond
17-07-2007, 05:49 PM
Been digging around and found one picture of my BMW. Haven't got any of the Bora yet, needs some bodywork doing on it (some undesireable took a dislike to the car at my niece's 18th birthday and put a size 9 dent in the rear offside panel).

But when that is done and all painted nicely again, will get some shots and post them.

Here goes, let's see if this works.......

MalcQV
18-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Welcome CmdrBond :biggthump

welcome to the forum :beerchug: , any pics of the 2 motors matey? i could be joining BMW ranks soon, kind of, looking at LR Td5 discos.... ;) will look forward to seeing the polished pics ;)

BMW sold them in 2000 you are now thinking of buying a Ford :p