PDA

View Full Version : Factory Supplier Luggage Net

JonMarsh
24-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Has anybody gone for the factory supplied luggage net? And if you have, has the boot got the anchor points B fitted as shown in the figure from the handbook:

If it's anything like the B6 I had previously, the anchor points high up on the side of the openning were only fitted when the luggage net option was ordered (which I didn't since I already had a luggage net!). I did however manage to get the achor hooks from the VW spares department for the B6 but, this time, when I've tried to do the same for the CC the guy at VW couldn't find them in their parts catalog.

So, what I really would like to know from any luggage net owners is - are there anchor points at the side of the boot opening. And if they are, a photo, of where and how they're mounted would be really helpful (and then I could see if I could find a suitable black fastening from B&Q!).

JonMarsh
29-07-2011, 05:49 PM
I'll bump this to the top just in time for the weekend browsers with the observation that (with 24 views to this thread and no replies) less than 5% of CC drivers have not gone for the luggage net option.

Surely there must be someone out there who, like me, gets pee'd off when, after their trip to Tesco’s, they have to almost climb into the boot to get the rogue cauliflower and bottle of wine that has rolled into the corners at the back of the boot!