PDA

View Full Version : Removing Standard Stereo

sydkhan
14-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Hi does any one know a site or article i can use to remove my standard bora stereo comes with factory i bough this stereo off ebay was just wondering what do i need to fit this new stereo (iso cable?)

thanks

dessimpson
15-07-2007, 12:30 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Phil_G/e5f18804.gif

sydkhan
15-07-2007, 11:37 AM
huh?

whats that suppose to mean?

Col
15-07-2007, 11:48 AM
huh?

whats that suppose to mean?

What's your fisrt post supposed to mean ?

Is what that is supposed to mean, crudely translating it.

Ben
15-07-2007, 01:23 PM
I think its missing some commers and full stops, also a picture of the radio you bought would be helpful plus further details or even a picture of your current radio in the dash.

in theory your new radio should be plug and play, you may require a trip to halfords to get the wiring harness to convert the boro wiring to suit the new stereo and you'll need to change the radio cage as this provides the security.

If your new stereo did not come with any instructions, you'll find that they are freely available to download as a PDF document directly from the manufacturers website.

A friendly tip, try not to be too vague and provide as many details and information as possible.

Eshrules
15-07-2007, 02:41 PM
I think its missing some commers and full stops, also a picture of the radio you bought would be helpful plus further details or even a picture of your current radio in the dash.

in theory your new radio should be plug and play, you may require a trip to halfords to get the wiring harness to convert the boro wiring to suit the new stereo and you'll need to change the radio cage as this provides the security.

If your new stereo did not come with any instructions, you'll find that they are freely available to download as a PDF document directly from the manufacturers website.

A friendly tip, try not to be too vague and provide as many details and information as possible.

excellent advice.... well given and better listened to ;)

Ben
15-07-2007, 02:50 PM
excellent advice.... well given and better listened to ;)

Have done a more comprehensive guide here (http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12238) ;)