PDA

View Full Version : 07 Skoda Superb Over Reving problem

dalepi
27-06-2011, 07:01 PM
Hi there please can somebody help, i am the owner of a 57 plate Superb 2.0tdi 140bhp and every so often i am getting problems withit over reving at idle normally its around 750-850 but odd times when i have driven for a few miles when i come to a stand still the revs seem to be sticking around the 1000 mark can anybody help me please, i have had the car to a engine diagagnostic place and no fault found please can somebody help many thanks

Dale

P.s when i get the problem and i put my foot down when i set off i seem to get a lot more black smoke from exhaust than normal too.

VAGMAN54
29-06-2011, 07:49 AM
sometimes this can happen if you have had a lot of electrical things switched on,its the ecu looking at engine load and increase the revs to look after the battery..

sahibagupta
17-08-2011, 08:29 AM
Hi

Established in 2001, Skoda India entered the Indian market with its luxury sedan Octavia. Since then the company has enjoyed great success and recognition in the luxury sedan group. As for the growing market for small cars in India, the company launched its premium hatchback Fabia in India in 2008. However, due to a heavy price tag and fuel economy, the Fabia does not relive the magic.
Thanks

VAGMAN54
17-08-2011, 08:21 PM
:aargh4:what are you going on about.......what has that got to do with a reving superb ?:aargh4: