PDA

View Full Version : Ordering tomorrow......

AndyMic
19-06-2011, 02:24 PM
After a couple of months pondering and comparing the A7 and the new Mercedes CLS and test driving them both, I'm finally ready to take the plunge and order an A7.
It wasn't an easy decision and the Mercedes has many great features but the A7 just edged it.
Unfortunately I may have to wait until the end of the year for delivery (Exclusive paint and leather) but it'll be worth it.

The only issue I'm going to have is the MMI G3 issue with iPhone 4 and it's interaction with the internal SIM but hopefully I may get some answers on that tomorrow.

Best Regards

Andy

shabazmo
19-06-2011, 07:45 PM
Congratulations Andy and I hope the car lives up to your expectations. When you have time,can you list all the extras you ae getting, it will make interesting reading for eveyone.
Regards

AndyMic
19-06-2011, 09:22 PM
oh, long list...
Here goes;

A7 3.0TDI SE QUATTRO S-TRONIC
Colour: EXCLUSIVE AURRORA BLUE Audi Exclusive Paint Finish
Upholstery: EXCLUSIVE ALABASTER WHITE VALCONA Exclusive Leather Pack 1 PYB S3G
Extended Leather Pack 7HB
Heated F & R Seats 4A4
Smoking Pack 9JC
Electric Steering column 2C7
Insulating Glass PDV
LED Headlights PX2
Adaptive Air Suspension 1BK
Exterior folding mirrors 6XL
Park Assist 7X5
Comfort Pack WB1
Audi Adaptive cruise - Stop/Go - Side Assist - Active Lane Assist PCN
BOSE 8RY
Massage seat & ventilation 4D8
DVD/CD Changer 6G0
Exclusive Piano Inlays YTA
4 Zone Climate 9AQ
TV Reception QU6
Ambient Lighting QQ4
Night Vision 9R1
Power Door GZ2
Speed Limit Display QR9
Technology Pack WB4
Storage Pack PAC
19"x8.5J 10 Spoke PRT
Manual Blind for rear window 3Y6
3 Spoke Leather trimmed Steering Wheel - heated 1XT

Just love the toys on this car
:-)

shabazmo
20-06-2011, 08:35 AM
OK, Tight budget then! It sounds absolutely great. I though I would advise you on something you might have missed but you have covered everything. Now what will you be selling when you get your new car. It must be a great buy for someone.

AndyMic
20-06-2011, 02:19 PM
OK, Tight budget then! It sounds absolutely great. I though I would advise you on something you might have missed but you have covered everything. Now what will you be selling when you get your new car. It must be a great buy for someone.

All ordered :-)

This car is replacing my S350 LWB

aurora7
21-06-2011, 08:04 AM
Great choice of colour; I ordered Aurora Blue for my A7 as I didn't like any of the standard colours and it looks even better than I had expected.