PDA

View Full Version : Rear Seat removal A6 Avant

reesy
12-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Need to remove the rear seat on my A6 Avant to retrofit ISOFIX brackets (never let it be said that kids are cheap!) and can't seem to find out how to remove the rear seat, just the bottom bit. It seems to be fixed around the cup holder section, and don't want to force anything.

Any help gratefully received...

Cheers
Steve

Peter D
12-07-2007, 02:23 PM
OK it does not post properly. Email on Info@3DAssociates.co.uk and emaill back the instructions with the drawings but confirm the year ?

Regards

Peter

quetech
05-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Steve

I have the same problem with my 2001 A6 avant.
How did you get on removing the rear seat.

Mike

Need to remove the rear seat on my A6 Avant to retrofit ISOFIX brackets (never let it be said that kids are cheap!) and can't seem to find out how to remove the rear seat, just the bottom bit. It seems to be fixed around the cup holder section, and don't want to force anything.

Any help gratefully received...

Cheers
Steve

reesy
06-04-2008, 09:50 AM
I'll see if I can dig out the instructions and mail them on, won't be until Monday though

From memory, a good tug at the front between the seats brought it up, but not 100% sure

I didn't actually need to remove it to put the brackets in, in the end, could do it in situ

Steve

Steve

I have the same problem with my 2001 A6 avant.
How did you get on removing the rear seat.

Mike

buster
06-04-2008, 11:35 AM
I'll see if I can dig out the instructions and mail them on, won't be until Monday though

From memory, a good tug at the front between the seats brought it up, but not 100% sure

I didn't actually need to remove it to put the brackets in, in the end, could do it in situ

Steve

From what I can gather (and I have never done this) you, with some help, lift the front corners of the rear seat cushion and then pull forward from the centre where the cup holders are.