PDA

View Full Version : power???

moosey
30-04-2006, 11:44 AM
2002 A4 1.9tdi 130, please help!! had my beloved audi for about a year no probs, then when flying down the M1 my turbo disapeerd, its been on the dino, etc and has been gone over with a fine tooth combe to eliminate evrything, falt code said it was reeding too high and dumping? its had a new turbo, pipes, the whole lot got it back yest after 3 weeks in the garage and £1900, great for 30 mins and then it went again!!!:zx11: i got to about 100mph and my turbo disapeerd yet again:( any ideas anyone:confused:

nickasaki
25-05-2006, 07:50 AM
If you payed £1900 to have this problem fixed then you should be camping outside the garage that "fixed" it and kicking some *** to get it resolved at no extra cost to you

moosey
25-05-2006, 09:29 AM
well mate belive me, if they wernt trying there upmost to sort, id realy be droping on there toes, in what can only be described as a devastating fasion!

theyv had it straight back,full of apologies etc. the problem is these guys realy no wot ther on with, they only deal with audis, theyv all got audis, they luv audis, (get the picture) but they dont no why it did it again, it came up with a fault code and they changed 1 of the sensors, it went fine for a week and then went again and it was if my chip wasnt workin? (its had a steinbaurer box fitted, 130bhp to 172bhp when it was fixed) theyv changed the chip and its back to its awsome self. fingers crossed eh!

the thing that worries me is iv looked at afew forums and noticed it aint such a rare problem, seen a few that have been at audi main dealers 3 months and they still cant sort it!!

nickasaki
25-05-2006, 03:39 PM
Well with a bit of luck what you have had done will do the trick...Heres to hoping