PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Free Games Now Available On PSN

A4 Lad
05-06-2011, 01:13 PM
As im sure you guys have heard, sony have been as kind to give away a few FREE goodies to appologise for their complete **** up of losing all our bank details. One of these free gifts is TWO free games in which I have just chose now. I have chosen Dead Nation & WipeOut HD. What about yourselves ?

Crasher
05-06-2011, 01:16 PM
I have not logged on the PSW since the personal details issue, I will have a look but I think I may watch a war film this afternoon, good old Blue Ray. Probably going to be The Longest Day in homage to the anniversary tomorrow.

phil miller
05-06-2011, 01:54 PM
I have seen this on another forum i use from time to time and will (when the OH goes out) be getting mine

im new to this gaming online so please add me my user name is phil miller

SammoVWT
06-06-2011, 11:25 AM
PSN got hacked again, so i would be wary of it until then. Saying that some group hacked nintendo too.

I dont understand why they feel the need to do it, but theres always cretins in the world

A4 Lad
06-06-2011, 06:01 PM
im new to this gaming online so please add me my user name is phil miller

Shall do Phil. Ill do it the next time that I am on. My name is "living nightmare" because my wife says I am :)

phil miller
06-06-2011, 06:37 PM
Shall do Phil. Ill do it the next time that I am on. My name is "living nightmare" because my wife says I am :)

Top stuff mate, you think thats bad if my OH had her way mine would be PAIN IN THE **** lol

A4 Lad
06-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Friend request sent Phil

phil miller
06-06-2011, 09:37 PM
Friend request sent Phil

Ideal, now just have to wait for HERSELF to do lady things in the room of bath so i can get the 1080p to myself lol

phil miller
06-06-2011, 09:55 PM
downloading wipeout HD christ the net is slow tonight, silly question but when its downloaded where will it be on the ps3 menu?

(we only got running water down here 2 yrs ago, it not supprising i dont understand playstation yet lol)

Eshrules
07-06-2011, 07:35 AM
"lol"

Got to love Sony - we've compromised millions of users' personal details (including bank/credit cards) - here's a few free games to make up for it.

SammoVWT
07-06-2011, 09:30 AM
You know after they got hacked again, they still didnt encrypt the details. The hackers took the whole list again to shame Sony.

Passwords and all details just stored as text. Lazy lazy sony.